We had a story here about a youth band that received poison pen letters from an anti-fan; but they were simply loud and tuneless (if the letters were to be believed), rather than deliberately evil.
I think the evil Scout group activities would include:
- stealing unripe fruit from people's gardens -- but they'd do it in quite an obvious way, probably leaving a few caps and woggles behind to show it was them
- chalking words like 'bum' and 'fart' on the pavement outside the Post Office
- running sticks along newly painted railings
- leaning over a fence to shout 'yah' at passers-by
- making posies for their mums using flowers stolen from municipal flower beds
- something unmentionable (involving marbles) to the toilets in the church hall